Types of Information We Collect
Ketl Ltd collects the following types of Information through the Service:
- User Identification Number (ID);
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Including: User Account Information (name, e-mail, password); Financial Account through our third party-party payment processor (please see Terms of Service for more details); Transaction Information (all information related to transactions that you conduct on the Service and your interactions with the Service);
- User Content;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, type of operating system, type of device and other information collected by Google Analytics;
- Crash log.
Mechanisms for Collection of Private Information
Ketl Ltd collects Private Information: (i) when a user creates a User Account, (ii) upon logging into the Service, (iii) upon interactions with the Service, and (iv) upon receiving information of the billing agency and (v) when a user communicates with Ketl Ltd through the Service.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose your Private Information to:
- Our service providers or business partners - connected to Ketl Ltd upon the Customer's request - which may use the Private Information for the purposes described in the “Purpose” section below;
- Any person to enforce our rights or protect our property, and only to this extent;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of others; and
- Ketl Ltd’s employees and outside professionals (such as lawyers and accountants) for the purpose of auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
Information We Receive from You
We may collect non-personally identifiable information in connection with your use of our Service. We might, for instance, save cookies on your computer to identify who you are in future sessions.
Here are some types of information we collect automatically:
- Google Analytics. When you visit our website, we automatically track and collect the following categories of information through Google Analytics: (1) your Internet protocol address and domain server address; (2) the date and time of your visit our website; (3) the type of system and browsers you used to access the website; (4) the pages that you accessed during your use of the website; and (5) other non-personally identifiable information (collectively, “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous or semi-anonymous information that does not identify or track your identity, unless you consent to such data collection. We use Traffic Data to evaluate and improve the content of the website and to make the website more useful to visitors. We also use such information for testing and debugging purposes.
- Usage Information. Such as how you interact with the services and other users, how you communicate with the service, other users, and how you use the service.
Purpose of Collection and How We Use Information
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs your needs better. We are very proud of our customer support team and respond as quickly as possible to any user request.
We may use Information:
To personalize your user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Service.
To improve the Service. We may use feedback you provide, and information we gather to improve our products and services and to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To keep you informed. Including to send you email or text communications we think will be of interest to you.
Third-party connectors and access rights
Ketl connects to various third-parties, upon the customer's request, such as and in particular Microsoft.
Ketl has no control over the application settings of these third-parties, as those are set by the customer.
Access rights to documents are not managed by Ketl Ltd. Ketl Ltd only reproduces either all access rights or partial access rights.
In particular, Ketl Ltd reproduces access rights from Microsoft Sharepoint on a Site or Libarary (hereinfter "Site") level (see Microsoft's documentation regarding Sites). Ketl Ltd does not reproduce folder or file level access rights. Users who have access to a Site on Sharepoint will have access to all documents and information stored in the same.
Before giving a user access to a Sharepoint Site AND access to the same Site via Ketl, it is the customer's sole responsibility to make sure this user does indeed have access to all documents stored on that Site.
In any event, Ketl Ltd cannot be held liable for any wrongful access to documents or information by any user.
How we Protect Your Information
We adopt generally accepted data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data gained from the Service and stored on our systems. You understand and agree that no system can guarantee unauthorized intrusion or hacking.
Security is of the utmost importance to us at Ketl Ltd. We take the same levels of precaution as all other companies in our industry. Although we tout industry standard levels of care, keep in mind that the internet is a difficult place to ensure full control and safety. Please realize that there is always some risk involved.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We do not place advertising on the Service and we do not sell your user personal or non-personal information to any third party. We may use, and we may also share non-individual, aggregated information and data with our business partners and with business users solely for the purpose of better understanding the needs, interests and usage of our users.
We may use our own capabilities or those of third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Service or administer activities on our behalf. We intend to restrict the use of your information to the extent reasonably necessary to allow us, and our partners, to communicate with you, for you to utilize the Service and for the electronic sharing of communication information between the Service and you and your devices.
European Users. If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you may have the right to:
- Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise your rights by contacting us as specified below. We do our best to respond as quickly as possible. If you are interested in deleting your account we ask that you delete all your projects made while using the Services and contact us to delete the account.
Notice for Residents of the European Economic Areas
In certain situations, Ketl Ltd may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you are a business customer on either our Plus or Enterprise plans please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our Data Processing Addendum.
Transfers of Personal Data
Ketl Ltd is headquartered in Switzerland. In the scope of the "Purpose" mentioned above, we may transfer or access your personal information in/to countries (including Switzerland) other than the country in which the data was originally collected, to the extent permitted by law. In accordance with applicable law, we implement measures, such as standard data protection clauses, to ensure that any transferred Personal Information remains protected and secure. You can obtain further information about these measures by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may send you periodic announcements including email newsletters. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If you opt out of these marketing emails, you may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your account.
If you provide your information to us, use the website, or subscribe to any of our services, you will have created a commercial relationship with us. In having done so, you understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from us or our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.